Saturday, August 13, 2011

18 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato!
Maternity Clothes: bought some maternity shirts and have been holding my shorts together with rubber bands.
Gender: It's a BOY! Bennett Robert
Movement: Not sure if I'm feeling anything-the last time I remember what it was like to feel a baby inside me it was knees jabbing me in the side. It's hard to distinguish right now what could be flutters.
Sleep: Not sleeping well at all lately. I swear this child is using my bladder as a trampoline.
What I miss: Lately a glass (or two!) of wine sound realllly good.
Cravings: Not really anything. I think I'm back to the point where everything sounds gross.
Symptoms: A bladder the size of a pea, heartburn, backpain
Best Moment this week: Winning a small battle with my neurologist to be able to postpone my treatment for 6 weeks after Bennett is born.
Next Appointment: August 31st

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Brooke you look awesome! and i LOVE the name Bennett!