Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer blues

It officially feels like summer here in Ohio. The pool is open and the Jet Express is back to bring people to the islands. Dominic and I headed to the beach this morning to play in the sand and at the playground. I couldn't help but kinda get sad knowing that this is the last summer for a while that I'll have days like this with Dominic. In August, I begin my clinicals which will last for 22 straight months. Next summer I will be at the hospital 5 days a week for 8 hours a day. I know that I will be working for a goal that I have wanted to achieve for a long time and worked tremendously hard for-but I love every moment I get to spend with Dom each day. I will definitely NOT take this summer and last few months for granted! We are going to live it up Mommy/Dom style! ;)


Showing off his belly button which he is obsessed with now!

0 comments: