Saturday, July 30, 2011

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a avocado!
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet-my drawstring khaki shorts are on their last weekend of wear before I need to pack them away and find something more roomy 
Gender: Unknown (Wednesday we hopefully find out!)

Movement: Nothing yet-but hopefully I'll feel some flutters soon to put my mind at ease.
Sleep: I've slept terribly the last couple weeks. I have trouble falling asleep and wake up at least every hour. I can't seem to get comfortable temperature wise and have been battling a cold the last few days.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and not having to use the bathroom 8,000 times at night.
Cravings: 2 days after our trip out to the candy store where we acquired a ton of sweets I think I am over my craving. hahah figures right?
Symptoms: A bladder the size of a pea, heartburn
Best Moment this week: We settled on our girl name. Now it's on to feeling out boy first names-we've got the middle name. <--still undecided on a boy name eek.
Next Appointment: August 3rd where we will hopefully find out if this little bean is a boy or girl. August 9th at the Mellen Center to check in with my neurologist and discuss the pregnancy/delivery + MS

1 comments:

Proud UT Rocket said...

I'm praying that you find out today! Good luck! :)