Sunday, December 18, 2011

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a watermelon. Weighs 6.5lbs and should be around 19-22 inches long
Maternity Clothes: I am running out of anything that fits properly, I just have to make it through the holiday family parties and then I may live in yoga pants.
Gender: It's a BOY! Bennett Robert
Movement: I've read that he is supposed to be slowing down but this kid going nuts at night. He has taken a liking to my right ribs and I'm pretty sure he may break one soon.
Sleep: I wake up a lot at night, it's when I am the most uncomfortable and now Ben's movements are causing me to wake up as well.
What I miss: bending over
Cravings: I want Starbucks all.the.time.
Symptoms: Bladder=baby trampoline, braxton hicks contractions, back ache
Best Moment this week: We had an ultrasound I got to see Bennett moving around and swallowing. He looks like he's got a chubby face!
Next Appointment: December 19th. Another NST and appointment

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

You look great! Not much longer to go :)

Erika Davis said...

How is it that you EXACTLY the same as when you were carrying Dom? I feel like these are the same pictures and your tricking us. That our you continue to be the world's most radiant mother!