Saturday, June 18, 2011

10 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 10 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a prune
Maternity Clothes: I'm not in maternity clothes yet, but am pretty much living in yoga pants these days-kinda the same thing right?
Gender: Unknown
Movement: Nothing yet
Sleep: Exhausted 24/7! I've really been struggling with my energy levels lately. I fall asleep easily but am waking up before the sun almost daily. <--perhaps why I am so tired?! lol
What I miss: My back has been flaring up this week so I guess I miss Ibuprofen and Tylenol Arthritis
Cravings: Candy! I'm not a candy person at all but I can't get enough--especially sour candies (Sour patch kids etc)
Symptoms: tired and a wicked case of acne. :( I'll be happy when my hormones finally regulate again!
Best Moment this week: Watching the lil bean moving around & hearing the heartbeat at our appt
Next Appointment: June 29th with my regular OB and then a few days later, July 1st with the high risk doctor.
 

1 comments:

E said...

You look so cute!! I was in full on maternity by 12 weeks the 2nd time.

Random questions: why aren't you seeing the peri full time instead of bouncing back between both? Are you taking the steroids for the positive Lupus/RA?