Saturday, September 24, 2011

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Papaya! Or an ear of corn according to some sites.
Maternity Clothes: Yes please. I feel like I am MUCH bigger this pregnancy way sooner.
Gender: It's a BOY! Bennett Robert
Movement: A lot of strong movement. I'm pretty sure this baby is nocturnal because he kicks and rolls from 12-2 each morning.
Sleep: Bennett seems to have moved away from my bladder which means I am up less throughout the night. I've been super exhausted the last couple weeks--possibly due to dealing with Dominic's surgery (he had his tonsils and adenoids out) and the cooler weather.
What I miss: more than one cup of caffeine a day
Cravings: Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. I can't chalk this up to pregnancy--they are just so good!!
Symptoms: heartburn is still kicking my butt-it seems like everything I eat/drink does me in
Best Moment this week: The first day of fall!! I LOVE fall and the holiday season--which is just so much closer to Ben's birthday! :)
Next Appointment: September 28th-Glucose test day

1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Look how cute you look! You wear pregnancy well. :)