Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash! 17 in, 3.1 lbs estimate
Maternity Clothes: Even those are gradually getting uncomfortable now
Gender: It's a BOY! Bennett Robert
Movement: He's an active boy, especially from 11pm-2 am when he is rolling, kicking and pushing me awake
Sleep: Really not sleeping well at all but am back to feeling first trimester exhausted.
What I miss: Eating a full meal, bending over and not having to roll myself out of bed. lol
Cravings: Nothing really, can sleep be considered a craving??
Symptoms: heartburn--My OB told me to take Prilosec OTC and it has worked WONDERS! :)
Best Moment this week: Ordered Bennett's first outfit for the hospital and it's already shipped! :)
Next Appointment: November 9th

9 more weeks!!!!

0 comments: