Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is what happens when you don't blog for a while..Assistance needed!

Ok, well I really did have good intentions to blog tonight with a couple of cute pictures of Dominic. For some reason I cannot upload pictures onto blogger. It has me sign into google cloud or something and then denies my pictures. I uploaded on Friday and LOVED the new uploading abilities. Can anyone help me?

Another question, I also LOVE that I can post from my iPhone-but HOW do I get the pictures to come up? I tried to text the pictures and they never came up.

Thanks so much! I know, a boring post but once I can clear these issues up I will be a bloggin' machine! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wish I could help! I know nothing about cloud!

Nicole and Jared said...

Go to your settings then to email&Mobile. Look at your posting options...there is a place to create an email address. That is what I use when I want to post from my phone. You just email them with whatever message you want. :)