Sunday, October 9, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Eggplant! My uterus is the size of a basketball supossedly
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Although I squeezed into my shorts today that aren't maternity but luckilly have a drawstring.
Gender: It's a BOY! Bennett Robert
Movement: A lot of strong movement. I'm pretty sure this baby is nocturnal because he kicks and rolls from 12-2 each morning.
Sleep: I wake up at least 5 times a night. Needless to say I'm exhausted!
What I miss: Being able to bend over
Cravings: Honeycrisp apples!
Symptoms: heartburn is still kicking my butt-it seems like everything I eat/drink does me in
Best Moment this week: Not pregnancy related but I'm sure I'll take pictures with it--we preordered our iPhone 4S's!! :)
Next Appointment: October 26th

0 comments: