Thursday, July 2, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday



This week's featured room in the tour of homes hosted by Kelly's Korner is garage/yard. Well I couldn't get any good pictures of our flowers or outdoors due to the nonstop rain here in Ohio. Lou was especially excited about this week and even took the pictures of the garage that he's oh so proud of! He doesn't consider himself very handy but I'll tell you what, he is one of the most organized people I know! I think he did a great job! Thanks for peepin' in on us! :)
Our cars fit nicely in the garage.
Ok, well maybe we should have wound up the hose a bit..lol but here you can see our new bikes hung with care. You can also see the hook that holds our dogs' leashes and collars. <--everything has a place..haha!
The utility closet and another view of the bikes.

My Ohio State cornhole boards. I worked at a golf course for a few years and one of the "regulars" made these for me! Complete with the official NCAA paint. I just love them!


In front of my parking spot.
Lou's bike. He's Dominic's taxi as well.

My bike..I'm not a big fan of purple but we got the bikes as a set.


And because I can't resist posting without showing off Dominic..here ya go!

Thanks for taking a look! :)

10 comments:

Lyndsay said...

You have the cleanest garage I've ever seen!! Please share your tips!

The Whites said...

He's a cutie.

Heather said...

You have a great garage space! Great job on keeping it clean!! Your little boy is precious!

Creekmore's said...

I think it's amazing how clean your garage is!

Pam Bowers said...

It's so clean! Even when we had a garage hubs could not keep it clean for me.

Cody Jean said...

Wow! I wish my hubby was that organized.

A Wedding Story said...

I LOVE cornhole!!

Susan said...

Wow! what a large & clean garage. You are motivating me to go straighten mine up now.

kace said...

He is so adorable! And I love cornhole:)

Rona said...

Thanks for the reminder of what my garage is supposed to look like underneath all my crap! =)