Monday, January 2, 2012

One week!

We are officially at T minus one week until Bennett's scheduled eviction. We figured that today was a good day to finally get everything out and set up. I packed (and will repack I'm sure) my bag for the hospital and Dominic's overnight bag for his stay at Nana's house. Lou is a quick packer so if anything should happen before Monday, he'll be ready. It is super strange to have the pack and play and bouncer downstairs and to see teeny tiny diapers!! I guess it's getting a bit more real huh? Next week at this time I'll be watching the "Bachelor" in my hospital room with our new baby boy!! :) eek!!!

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Time sure flies, doesn't it? You'll be a great mother of two :) I also gave you a Creative Blogger Award on my site. You can check it out at http://lisabrowndesign.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-all-about-you.html :)

Brooke G said...

Thanks Lisa! :) I'm lucky to have great mom friends to show me how it's done!!