Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm baaaaAAAAck!!!!!

I know it's been a while (a month exactly to be precise). Once I made the decision to take a hiatus from the internet-I thought a month would be a nice, round "number". It was wonderful timing because we've had SO much going on lately! I'll try to catch you all up!!

MS WALK: Are you ready for this? We raised $5,550!!!!! Even Jim Tressel donated to our team!! (there are many perks to having a Buckeye Football alumni as your brother!) The walk was at Cleveland Browns Stadium and we had a great time! Lou and I are already brainstorming on how to do more for next year! We were the 3rd highest raising team and Lou is in the top ten for individual donations! That means next year he'll be recognized with prime time parking, a banquet and special flag to wear! I'm so proud of our entire team!! What a great time and cause!!

Tax Season: Another tax season in the books. Lou worked tremendously hard and it paid off! You have to understand that Lou runs his tax practice as a side job. He has a 40+ hour job he works during the week and works on returns in the evenings. He did such a great job that he made enough money to tile almost all the laminent floors and re-carpet almost our entire home!! Right now we are literally in the process of laying tile in our house. I'm not kidding, I have a stove and toliet in my living room! haha! Living in a 3 story townhome, the carpet has seen a lot of wear and tear so we are excited to get a more durable carpet in.

Me:
- Not too too much to update but I did attend my orientation for clinicals and thankfully I was able to get into the hospital that is 5 minutes from the college where Dominic will be in childcare. I was super pumped to get this placement, as Cleveland Clinic (30 min drive) was one of my options!
- I've officially started my 3rd month of Copaxone injections! It's getting so much easier and so much more routine now. I've had a few hiccups and hit a few veins but luckilly we are stocked up on bandaids.

****I'll update more later with pictures! We have a Tornado Warning right now! Better get off the computer!!****

0 comments: