Monday, January 18, 2010

MS Walk Monday

I am going to keep this post short and simple-mostly (and ironically) due to the fact that my eyes are messing up again-remaining dilated and not constricting even in bright light so the light from my laptop is really bothering me. I do, however, want to post our team's page website where you can help donate to our MS Walk team, "Daly Miracles" and/or JOIN our team and walk with us in April! :) Every little bit helps!! Thank you to our awesome team members who joined in the last couple weeks-Steve, Becky, Maggie and Nick (who are expecting their first baby GIRL in June) and we'd love to add more to our team! :)

Thanks! Here is the link-just copy & paste into your browser!!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/DMiracles


Could you say no to this cute little guy! We turned around one night and this is what we saw! He grabbed my scarf, put it on and then added his signature 3-6 month size cowboy hat! Too cute!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Just stopping by to say I hope you enjoy the basketball game Saturday! Even if you are chearing for the wrong team ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.