Monday, January 25, 2010

MS Walk Monday

First of all I want to post a correction. Last year our team raised $1,145! As of today we have raised $125! Thank you so much to Nicole and Shannon for your generous donation. We still have to April 10, 2010 to meet our team goal of $1000 and I think we can definitely achieve it! (I'd love to SUPER surpass this!) We also gained a new team member, Morgan, who has a cousin who was recently diagnosed with MS. I truly invite ANYONE who knows someone, is living with or just wants to support the cause to join our team! The more, the merrier! :)
There are over 400,000 people currently in the US living with Multiple Sclerosis. I know with the current conditions in Haiti-it's hard to give towards any cause other than helping those fighting for their lives. Your support for our team means the world to us, and it doesn't have to come in a monetary fashion. We'd love more walkers or help spreading the word about our team!

Here is our team website where you can donate or join our team! http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/DMiracles

In MS news regarding me, not much to report. I still have blurry & spotty vision that is super sensitive to light but it's manageable. I also had a joint flare up in my elbow last week but I'm used to those pains and dealt with it. I have another appointment at the Mellen Center at the Cleveland Clinic next Tuesday. I'll find out the results of the visual evoked potential test and discuss my treatment options with my neurologist at that time.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad to support you, Brooke!