Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wish List Wednesday



Jenni over at "The Foster Family" blog is hosting Wish List Wednesday and I decided to join in!

1.Hair Extensions-I've always wanted them and I just think it would be fun to have instant long hair! I'm sure they are high maintenance and I would never spend the money on something like this-just a fun splurge!
2. A day at the Hershey Spa in Hershey, PA. I've been here once and have always wanted to go back! I mean c'mon..who doesn't want an entire day of pampering & chocolate!?



3. An unlimited Target Giftcard...enough said!




4. A trip to Las Vegas. It would be super fun to go as a big group! Can I also wish that I don't gamble away all my gambling money in the first 2 hours of arrival...that made for a LONG 3 days of watching last time!

5. A Championship for Cleveland....ANY team in Cleveland. A girl can wish...

4 comments:

nbjenni said...

Wait - do they cover you in chocolate? That would be so fun!

Grasso10 said...

Yes! Well chocolate fondue wraps, chocolate scrub, milk chocolate honey baths, etc!! And you get to stay in a robe all day and sit in a room FILLED with coffee, hot chocolate, chocolate covered strawberries, kisses, etc etc etc..It's paradise!

Lindsay said...

Wow, I think I would have to agree with you on almost all of those. Especially the unlimitied Target giftcard...I am so addicted to Target. In fact, I went there today.

EEMorris said...

Well I love yours too! chocolate spa?! it's my dream:)