Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am aware..

For those of you who have received a weird email from me lately-yes, I am aware that I have some sort of "bug" that goes through my contact list and emails everyone. I apologize and am trying to fix it but haven't been able to yet. I realllllly am trying to figure this problem out as I am also emailing filthy websites to my college professors, old coworkers and family. If you should get a suspicious email from me, please do not click the link. Don't worry, you are not receiving a virus from me, the worst that could happen is that it would send emails out to your contacts. Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!!

I hope you all had a great (and safe) St Patrick's Day!! I'm hoping to post some pictures soon-I realize that I have done a HORRIBLE job lately keeping up with that!!

0 comments: