Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MS Walk Update-a day late!

I know I usually post on Mondays-but 5 month old Dominic took up my posting energy yesterday!


Again, I am just floored at the generosity of others! Last week we were at $470 and as of today we have raised $555!! Which means we have now raised enough money to provide a wheelchair for an individual with MS. We ARE making a difference!! Thank you to everyone who has donated, joined our walk, or took the time to go to our team page & learn a little more about Multiple Sclerosis.
If you'd like to donate, join our awesome team, or learn more about MS & the Cleveland MS Walk go here:



1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

How do you have a blog w/ a column on each side??? I want to start posting more on the sides of my blog, but I only have one side to do so. Thanks!!