Sunday, October 18, 2009

Misc. Monday

I apologize for the lack of posts, but this semester is really tough and taking up a lot of my free time! I'm trying really hard to do well and it seems like I have a HUGE exam (or TWO like this week) every week! This weekend we went to a local Apple Orchard with our good friends and picked apples and pumpkins. It was a super fun break from studying!

Dominic thinks that it's so funny to put his sock in his (and ours) mouth and walk around! I agree with him--hilarious!

All snuggly warm at the pumpkin patch! He reminded me of the kid from "The Christmas Story" lol

Family Fun on the Hayride!

The Bally, Sayers and Grasso families! These were my best friends growing up and now our kids can grow up together! :)

Daddy & Dom on the hayride back-it looks like Dominic's top tooth will be coming through in a bit so he was chewing on his mitten non-stop!

0 comments: