Monday, October 5, 2009

Teach Me Tuesday

Last week I had 3 exams..yes 3. Two on Tuesday and one on Thursday. In my program I have to earn a grade of "C" or better in order to pass the class..I really like to do the best I possibly can and right now I've earned an "A" in every.single.class I've taken in the program. Now I know that it's okay to not do perfectly-but I want to be great at my job. As a Rad. Tech I would be dealing with REAL people and I want to be a confident & efficient technologist. So that explains the studying..here's the break down of my grades from last week (so far)
A&P Lab=98%
Cross Sectional Anatomy=94%
A&P Lecture=I'll know by 11:15 Tuesday morning...I'll update when I get home!

So my studying seems to be paying off! I know I didn't really "teach" anything today but rather am blogging about all my learning! :) I do have a tidbit about Lactose Intolerance, but am going to learn a bit more before blogging. <---People who are lactose intolerant are actually the normal ones, everyone else has a gene mutation!

0 comments: