Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! We had a wonderful day! Dominic was exactly two weeks old last year so he really couldn't enjoy much of it-and slept through most of it! This year was different, Dominic watched the Macy's Parade with us and loved all of the floats, balloons, and marching bands! It was so cute to see him so into it and one day I really hope to actually go to the parade! (on my bucket list!) We went over to my mom's house for dinner and Dominic was able to sit at the table with us and eat lots of goodies! For dinner he had mashed potatoes, squash, stuffing, and corn-he only has 2 1/2 teeth so we are still keeping it pretty smushy when it comes to the texture of foods. For dessert he had some "baby" (a jello/berry/whipped cream concoction) and chocolate roll and of course pumpkin pie! He was quite the little piglet today!! But I guess I am thankful to not have a picky eater!!

I can't believe it, but I forgot to take ANY pictures! I even made sure before we left the house to grab my camera! I've been slacking lately on pictures but I'm going to make a more conscious effort now.

The poor little guy is battling a nasty cold today as well and combined with very little sleep today-bedtime is a bit rough tonight.

I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving day! We all have so much to be thankful for! :)

0 comments: